Business Development Strategist- Atlantic
Regionally based covering the Atlantic Area area from Florida to Philadelphia.
The Colorescience team is centered around our mission of improving lives, this year we will help over 1 million people achieve healthier protected skin. Together we work to Do Good. Have Fun. and Make a Difference.
Our high-performance team is currently seeking a motivated, self-starting Business Development Strategist for the Atlantic Area.
Colorescience Business Development Strategist hold a deep belief in their power to make a difference…1 person, 1 practice, 1 product and 1 day at a time because they know the Power of ONE.
They inspire our Top partners to connect with our mission in such a way that they are compelled by our science, relate to our values and embrace the revenue opportunity that Colorescience can deliver for their business. Together with their Colorescience crew team they ELEVATE our partners and instill confidence to take their practices to the next level. Because when they do it matters- for millions of people.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE:
Colorescience Business Development Strategists are hungry, humble and smart. They are seasoned professionals with experience in account development and strategic account management.
Colorescience Business Development Strategists work in collaboration with practice owners, practice managers and marketing managers to develop an executable and agreed upon growth strategy and business plan called ELEVATE.
Colorescience Business Development Strategists work collaboratively with the Colorescience Training and Implementation Managers to align focus for staff education and ensure successful implementation of Colorescience ELEVATE programs and initiatives.
Business Development Strategists GROW.
We like to have fun at Colorescience. Building meaningful relationships with both our internal teams as well as our business partners. With a high level of autonomy, Business Development Strategist responsibilities include:
- Drive Revenue Growth: for the Top 30-40 partners within the Atlantic Area. Leading with a bias towards action.
- Business Plan Development and Execution: Strategic and critical thinking skills are required for development of purchasing plans that align to the marketing plan and practice revenue goals.
- Strategic Planning: Execution of plan to achieve KPIs
- Leadership: Ability to effectively inspire and motivate their partners and teammates to work together for the common goal while remaining agile, solution oriented and collaborative.
- Communication: Proactive and consistent communication with ability to effectively connect in various scenarios including partner engagement. Business Development Strategists are relationship builders and maintainers with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Resource Management: Management and allocation for quarterly operating budget items for the role. Accountability of effective utilization team with CRM.
Business Development Strategist GAIN.
Business Development Strategists help to drive access and awareness so that more people can claim the confidence that comes with achieving no-compromise skin health. They do this by managing:
- Engagement and utilization of Colorescience programs, both consumer and partner facing
- Championing our partner participation in educational events and use of educational resources
- Ongoing market and partner effectiveness analysis utilizing Colorescience reporting systems
- Engagement in social network platforms that connect their teams, partners, and consumers
Business Development Strategist GIVE.
Our team is always thinking about how to take the time to stop and enjoy the moment. Our Business Development Strategist genuinely care about what is important to our partners and teammates. We take the time celebrate both professional milestones as well as personal life milestones achieved. From crushing a revenue goal to welcoming a new member to the family, to celebrating love and marriage, we are friends here at Colorescience and enjoy getting to support one another and our partners.
We also understand that life is changing and evolving, flexibility has never been more valued by our team members, partners, and consumers. We aim to meet people where they are and so we are willing to do things differently, keeping up with the status quo is not where we put our attention.
What else you need to know.
- The position is regionally based covering the Atlantic Area area from Florida to Philadelphia.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Minimum of 2-3 years of prior top account management experience with demonstrated success in leading a team to goal achievement. 3-5 years direct aesthetic sales experience preferred.
- Role reports directly to Sr. Area Director of Atlantic
- We are an ambitious group, we move fast, and we need someone with excellent decision making and leadership capabilities, a proactive thinker with a competitive edge who genuinely enjoys working in a team environment and facilitating top account success.
If you get excited about working with top accounts to achieve their goals while working collaboratively with a team that is passionate about protecting and improving skin health, then you should apply. We want you on our team!