Ecommerce Marketing Internship
Colorescience, a high growth omni-channel skincare brand, is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a college student interested in digital marketing to gain experience in a variety of tasks related to marketing a high caliber consumer brand. The ideal candidate will bring an enthusiasm and curiosity for marketing combined with a detail-oriented mindset and eagerness to contribute to the success of the team.
- Self-starter, fast learner, organized, detail-oriented individual who is able to problem-solve by working both independently and cross-functionally.
- Fluent in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and be proactive
- Must have interest in consumer marketing, ecommerce as well as social media.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Motivated, team-player mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Website management: keep website content up to date per marketing calendar and product launches, create and maintain product/landing pages, update site creative, manage site product availability, etc.
- Monitor and respond to website reviews and customer service inquiries
- Website optimizations: conduct market research, support optimization road map, perform site audits and QA, support AB test strategy, etc.
- Planning: contribute to site calendar strategy, maintain marketing calendar, submit creative request to internal creative team, support ecom channel for sitewide sales, etc.
- Acquisition marketing: support audience targeting efforts, coordinate creative between internal team and agency partners, etc.
- Retention marketing: support Marketing Manager with email and SMS strategy and execution, including drafting copy, submitting creative requests, etc.
- Budget tracking
- Support Marketing Manager with Amazon Luxury Beauty tasks, including creating product pages, monitoring and responding to questions and reviews, etc.
- Social Media & Influencer Management
- Social community management- responding to consumer messages on social platforms in appropriate brand voice
- New Product Development
- Conduct competitive research as needed for new product development
- Assist in organization of data and photography from dermatological clinical studies related to new products
- Assist in developing FAQs for new products pre-launch
- Public Relations
- Assist with PR mailings to media (editors/influencers)
- Assist with communication to media as necessary
- Manage packing and shipping for various events, influencer mailings and education seminars
- Various other marketing duties as requested by Marketing Managers