Sales Operations Specialist - Remote/San Diego
The Colorescience team is centered around our mission of improving lives, each year we help over 1 million people achieve healthier protected skin. Together we work to Do Good. Have Fun. and Make a Difference. Our high-performance team is currently seeking a motivated, self-starting Operations Specialist. Operations Specialist inspire their teammates and partners with their commitment to service, demonstrating that at Colorescience we are the company that cares the most, for their patients and the health of their business.
The Colorescience team is centered around our mission of improving lives, each year we help over 1 million people achieve healthier protected skin. Together we work to Do Good. Have Fun. and Make a Difference.
Colorescience Sales Operations Specialists are hungry, humble, and smart. They have accelerated skill sets including:
- TECHNICAL: advanced understanding of and enjoy working in business intelligence systems including Salesforce, Looker, Microsoft Office programs, Outlook. We are looking for individuals who will be quick learners to pickup other Colorescience specific programs for order entry and processing.
- SERVICE: take pride in being customer centric. Individuals who look for ways to bring value to our partners making it easy to do business with us will excel.
- PROCESS ORIENTED: understands and appreciates the value of a good SOP.
- TROUBLE SHOOTING: enjoys being able to find solutions for everyday business challenges.
- COMMUNICATOR: proactive communicator who finds value in sharing best practices with teammates and customers. Appreciates being coached and is coachable.
- AGILE: love of learning, thrives in launching something new and can manage through uncertainty.
Colorescience Operations Specialist are professionals with experience in systems, and CRM management who enjoy being customer facing. Operation Specialist work cross functionally with team members to support specific customer segments.
Operations Specialist GIVE.
Every day the Colorescience team is set out to make a difference. Our Operations Specialist give a high touch level of service to our partners. They track and follow every order processed by their areas and provide real time communication on order to delivery details, including proactive updates to teammates and partners.
Operations Specialist work cross functionally with the finance team to support RMA processing, credit card authorization and new partner system set up.
What else you need to know.
- The position can be remote based out of the Colorescience Corporate Headquarters in Carlsbad California, with a hybrid rotation days.
- The position is a key role in the Colorescience Crew based model, you will be working in a team setting.
- Prior systems experience demonstrated ability to swiftly adopt process is required.
- We are an ambitious group. We move fast and hold each other accountable.