Partner Relations Manager -Pacific, Atlantic and Great Lakes Area
The Colorescience team is centered around our mission of improving lives. This year we will help over 2 million people achieve healthier protected skin. Together we work to Do Good. Have Fun. and Make a Difference. Our high-performance team is currently seeking a motivated, self-starting Partner Relations Manager. Partner Relations Managers inspire their teammates and partners with their commitment to service, demonstrating that at Colorescience we are the company that cares the most, for their patients and the health of their business.
The Colorescience team is centered around our mission of improving lives. This year we will help over 2 million people achieve healthier protected skin. Together we work to Do Good. Have Fun. and Make a Difference.
Our high-performance team is currently seeking a motivated, self-starting Partner Relations Manager. Partner Relations Managers inspire their teammates and partners with their commitment to service, demonstrating that at Colorescience we are the company that cares the most, for their patients and the health of their business.
What it takes to be a Colorescience Partner Relations Manager
Colorescience Partner Relations Managers are hungry, humble, and smart. They have accelerated skill sets including:
- TECHNICAL: advanced understanding of and enjoy working in business intelligence systems including Salesforce, Looker, Microsoft Office programs, Outlook. We are looking for individuals who will be quick learners to pickup other Colorescience specific programs for order entry and processing.
- SERVICE: pridefully customer centric. Individuals who look for ways to bring value to our partners making it easy to do business with us.
- ENGAGER: tenacity and creativity to keep partners as active accounts and to re-engage accounts that have gone dormant.
- PROCESS ORIENTED: understands and appreciates the value of a good SOP.
- TROUBLE SHOOTING: enjoy being able to find solutions for everyday business challenges.
- COMMUNICATOR: proactive communicator who finds value in sharing best practices with teammates and customers. Ability to translate information and train partners. Appreciates being coached and is coachable.
- AGILE: love of learning, thrives in launching something new and can manage through uncertainty.
Partner Relations Managers (PRM) drive GROWTH.
Colorescience Partner Relations Managers are professionals with experience in sales, systems, and CRM management who enjoy being customer facing. PRMs work cross functionally with their Area Crew team members to support specific customer segments through order processing, new product launch introduction, as well as access and implementation of loyalty and education programs.
Partner Relations Managers GIVE.
Every day the Colorescience team sets out to make a difference. Our PRMs give a high touch level of service to our partners. They track and follow every order processed by their areas and provide real time communication on order to delivery details, including proactive updates to teammates and partners.
Partner Relations Managers work cross functionally with the finance team to support RMA processing, credit card authorization and new partner system set up.
What else you need to know.
- The position can be based out of the Colorescience Corporate Headquarters in Carlsbad California, there is also opportunity to be based remotely in aligned open geography in the following areas Pacific, Atlantic, or Great Lakes.
- The position is a key role in the Colorescience Crew based model, you will be working in a team setting.
- Prior sales experience with demonstrated success is required.
- Prior systems experience with demonstrated ability to swiftly adopt process is required.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) preferred (Atlantic).
- Role reports directly to the Area Director for the specific region.
- We are an ambitious group. We move fast and hold each other accountable.
For the informed and discerning skincare user who knows great results require daily skincare and protection, we are the brand of healthy skin transformation that provides wearable multifunctional products which deliver immediate confidence and long-term visible results.
Beauty, Health, Wellness & Fitness
Partner Relations Manager
Supervisor and Coach
Base + Quarterly Commission