Business Systems & Accounting Analyst
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Business Systems Financial Analyst is responsible for the data setup, data interchange and data integrity of our primary financial system, Intuitive ERP, and our auxiliary systems and partners, including Salesforce CRM, EDI, Looker Business Intelligence, and Concur Expense Reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Systems Management (40%):
- Assist with Electronic Data Interchange with the Company’s primary ERP system and our support systems, including CRM, MRP, Looker and Concur.
- Perform configuration and maintenance of our ERP database and Sales Portal. Monitor and assist in resolving trouble orders, setting up promotions and part number maintenance.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive process documentation (SOP).
Salesforce Administration (40%):
- Act as primary administrator of Salesforce as a key driver of success for the field sales team by managing rollout of new modules and features, providing best practice workflows to sales team members, resolving data quality issues, and preparing data loads.
- Build new Salesforce and Looker (business intelligence) reports for field sales team provide visibility into key sales opportunities.
- Maintenance, reconciliation or review of various general ledger accounts and subledgers as needed.
- Assist with MRP system, including maintaining accurate inputs to support product costing and standard cost development.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits as needed, including the preparation of audit schedules
- Financial Systems, Information Technology, Accounting or Finance degree with preference given to candidates with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant industry/sector
- Previous experience using or administrating Salesforce preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL databases is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP, accounting concepts and practices
- Experience with Intuitive ERP or other similar SQL based ERP systems
- Advanced skill level in Excel and other Microsoft Office software applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and ability to effectively interact with employees in a team-based environment
To apply for this position, please complete the following form in its entirety and attach a resume with your submission.