Colorescience Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative must be able to communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people throughout the workday. Interaction between accounts, outside sales representatives, customer service, and other departments will take place on a daily basis. Due to high call volume, one must be able to apply his/her communication skills effectively over the phone. One must also have experience typing and entering data into database applications simultaneously operating multiple programs. The successful candidate will facilitate inside sales for the company through phone based, relationship development work. This position will be responsible for the identification and qualification of potential customer working closely with their Account Executives, Regional Manager, and Sales Management Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities; include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assigned sales quota and customer satisfaction goals.
- Prospect target accounts.
- Execute and call on all sales campaigns/promotions, new product launch and other sales related initiatives.
- Qualify leads from related sales activities.
- Manage and close direct pipeline of business by driving all aspects of the sales cycle from product evaluation through price negotiation and purchase. Follow through and close deals.
- Work cross functionally with field sales in order to drive sales objectives.
- Daily work hours may vary based upon time zones covering.
- Manage a minimum of 40 calls per day.
9. Cultivate client relationships.
- Develop reports on all calls and responses.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Colorescience competitive positioning in the market.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Attend sales training and sales meetings as required.
- Acts as referral specialist for complex support needs concerning pricing and availability of products and/or services and technical support and/or problem resolution.
- Handles complex orders from quotation to final payment, and solves problems regarding product issues including promotions and returns.
- Tracks and responds to complex complaints and disputes, and responds when customer issues are escalated to this Covers open/vacant territories from the home office; take orders, accommodate accounts’ requests, keep account involved and updated on new promotions, initiatives, etc.
- Some travel may be involved
- Telephone sales experience is a key component of position with successful track record of maintaining existing business, prospecting and closing new business.
- Excellent phone etiquette and demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Flexibility to learn complex Aesthetic and pharmaceutical terms and industry patterns.
- Maintain and develop existing business.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment and be prepared to develop and execute strategies
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to learn and use multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
Education and/or Experience
A four year degree plus some related work experience preferred; or equivalent related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience working in a makeup artistry, cosmetic surgery or dermatology practice is a plus.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Monthly commission paid out based on goal attainment. Subject to change