Digital Marketing Specialist
Colorescience is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the e-commerce team and take ownership over digital marketing across multiple channels, including acquisition, email retention, website, loyalty, affiliate programs, etc. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering against financial plans through iterative improvement to marketing channels.
This is a great opportunity for an existing marketer to expand their breadth, or for a self-motivated, driven individual to learn digital performance marketing from the ground up.
Email Marketing (35%)
- Use data to iteratively optimize email copy, creative, cadence, etc. for maximum opens, clicks, conversions, and revenue.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to develop and maintain email marketing and website calendar for execution of campaigns
- Drive weekly consumer email marketing (eblast) workflow:
- Ideate and write creative briefs
- Collaborate with Creative Director to finalize creative
- Set up and deploy email campaigns
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve automated consumer email marketing workflows, such as brand introduction, lapsed customer winback, abandoned cart, etc.
Website Management (35%)
- Drive and execute on day-to-day content management of Colorescience.com site, including home page updates, product setup/management, promotion setup, content updates, landing page creation, etc.
- Manage testing and analytics to improve customer conversion on Colorescience.com and associated landing pages.
Other Digital Marketing (30%)
- Take primary ownership of delivering revenue and driving success in customer acquisition campaigns across channels such as Paid Social (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.), programmatic display, retargeting, etc. through development, execution, and performance analysis of new campaigns.
- Manage consumer loyalty program, including setup of rewards, campaign planning for new member acquisition, website enhancements, issue investigation, etc.
- Other digital marketing campaign activities as needed, such as content marketing, affiliate program management, and testing of new channels.
- Bachelor’s degree (major in business, marketing, or quantitative field preferred).
- 0-4 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Passion for using data to iterate, optimize, and make decisions.
- Desire to learn new stretch skills, apply a “just get it done”/”figure it out” mentality, and improve through constructive feedback.
- Excellent writing, organizational, and detail skills a must.
- Prior experience with Excel, HTML, and general technology a plus.
For over 12 years Colorescience has been blurring the lines between makeup and skincare to bring immediate beauty today while improving and protecting skin for tomorrow. Originally crafted for the most vulnerable post-procedure skin, Colorescience is trusted, recommended, and personally used by thousands of physicians.
Using only substantiated ingredients in their purest form and including them at therapeutic and dermatologist-tested levels for maximum efficacy and performance, Colorescience products have already improved millions of lives with 365-day protection from UV rays and environmental stressors. The brand’s uncompromising, health-forward approach to formulations provides confidence and reassurance to women of all ages, skin types and concerns.
Colorescience is changing the way women perceive beautiful skin; because beautiful isn’t just the prettiest—it’s the healthiest.
To apply for this position, please complete the following form in its entirety and attach a resume with your submission.