Future Consideration for Account Executive | Pending Open Territory
Colorescience Account Executives are responsible for defining long-term strategic goals for a given geography, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. To achieve this Account Executives support our business partners by:
Conducting monthly inventory counts and create efficiency strategy that will ensure partners have the proper mix of Colorescience products to optimize their business.
Organizing merchandise with eye catching displays and provide best practices in tester utilization and visual marketing.
Developing and deliver customized marketing plans, including the incorporation of Colorescience into daily protocols, promotional initiatives and consumer events designed optimize seasonal trends.
Reviewing revenue growth opportunities by analyzing mix of business purchasing patterns, bench marking and leveraging of rewards program.
Creating a customized training plan incorporating product knowledge, application instruction, scripting and protocol design.
Always listening for opportunities to provide solutions for their business.
OTHER SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
Public Speaking, Customer Needs Identification, Sales Planning, Proposal Creation and Delivery,
• Genuine desire for creating customer success and high desire to have contributions matter
• 2-5 years of customer facing business development
• Demonstrated high degree of proficiency for creating rapid growth for the customers serviced
• 4 year college degree and/or combined education and experience
Reward for performance organization providing base salary and uncapped monthly and quarterly commission structure.
Total Package Includes:
• Health Care Benefits
• Business expenses
• Stock Options
• Working alongside highly motivated team members who are on a mission to make a difference