Senior Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Colorescience, a high growth omni-channel skincare brand, is seeking an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join our e-commerce team. The position is responsible for managing site experience and driving customer acquisition, with accountability for online revenue and profit for the ecommerce business.
This is a great opportunity for a digital marketer to expand their breadth of experiences, and for a self-motivated, driven individual to make meaningful and quantifiable impact in an entreprenual environment. The ideal candidate will bring a thoughtful and analytical approach to performance marketing and site optimization while operating in a prestige skincare environment where brand and customer comes first and the business operates across different distribution channels
Site Management and Optimization (40%)
- Responsibility for the customer journey on the website and making sure that site content is up-to-date, on-calendar and guided by KPI-based decisions.
- Subject matter expert on site operations including product and content management, promotion engine, landing page creation, etc.
- Utilize Looker and Google analytics to track and improve business performance and conversion on Colorescience.com and associated landing pages, generating ideas for improvement and executing them in an effective and timely manner.
- Manage development agency to execute front and back end improvements on the website, prioritizing as needed, managing monthly budget and ensuring adherence to completion timelines.
- Manage SEO agency to build content and execute SEO best practices to drive qualified traffic to our website.
Acquisition Marketing (30%)
- Take primary ownership of delivering revenue and driving success in customer acquisition campaigns across channels such as paid social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), programmatic display, retargeting, etc. through development, execution, and performance analysis of new campaigns.
- Manage budget effectively to KPIs, maximizing revenue growth and customer LTV
- Manage agency partners to ensure they are executing to the appropriate goals and Colorescience is receiving best-in-class service and expertise.
- Ensure smooth operation of affiliate and referral marketing programs. Continue to stay ahead of the ecommerce landscape to find new partners and channels to test customer acquisition strategies.
Channel Leadership (30%)
- Develop and manage Ecommerce Marketing Calendar that aligns to business priorities and designed to deliver annual plan.
- Provide ecommerce point of view to help guide product development, brand and social campaigns, photography, promotions, etc.
- Colloborate with the Creative Team to build high performing content catered to our target customer.
- Develop product level channel forecast and work with Operations and Supply Chain teams to manage inventory.
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure ecommerce channel customers are receving best in class experience and any customer issues are addressed appropriately.
- Colloborate with the rest of the marketing team (brand marketing, partner marketing, product development, creative) to drive overall company goals.
- Embrace and live the Colorescience company motto of “Do Good, Have Fun, Make a Difference”, maintaining a team-player attitude while being laser focused on channel performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (major in business, marketing, or quantitative field preferred).
- 2-6 years experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in a site manager or acquisition channel lead role.
- Analytical mind with passion for using data creatively to guide decisions.
- Excellent writing, organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Experience with Excel, Power Point, Google Analytics required.
- Experience with HTML, Looker and general technology a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entreprenual environment.
- Excellent self-leadership and teamwork skills with focus on results.