Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
Colorescience is seeking a San Diego-based manager (North County) to oversee our brand’s social media presence and editorial content. The ideal candidate is a content strategist, a writer and a storyteller with a passion for social media and influencer marketing. Colorescience is a fast growing healthy beauty brand and this role is responsible for increasing our audience and strategically crafting a fun an engaging customer experience across all online communities.
- Lead the strategy and execution of a comprehensive social media, content strategy and influencer marketing for the Colorescience brand
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day social postings, social listening and response to social-driven customer inquiries
- Manage all organic and paid influencer marketing initatives, forecasting and tracking to budget as well as key performance metrics
- Use social media, influencer relationships and content to drive increased brand awareness and revenue
- Create, source and curate high-quality content (both written and visual) that is relevant to the Colorescience brand, our customers, our partners and our employees
- As an in-house social media expert, keep track of new developments, platforms, algorithm changes and trends to ensure Colorescience online presence is best-in-class
- Support professional business by creating engaging content for business partners and physicians
- Define and track clear KPIs that tie to business objectives, as well as track industry and competitor benchmarks
- Monitor social media channels on a daily basis and react in a timely fashion to customer and partner needs and inquiries
- Collaborate closely with marketing, sales, customer service, analytics and external partners
- 4-year college degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Business or Marketing
- 5+ years of social media writing, blogging, branded content creation and managing an online community
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, including developing content topics and themes and fully managing the creation, editing, publishing and digital distribution of the written and visual content
- Strong experience managing, social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube.
- Experience creating content and managing social media for beauty, fashion or other aspirational brands with an aesthetic focus; experience at a lifestyle e-commerce brand a major plus
- Experience working with beauty or other lifestyle influencers to drive brand awareness.
- Passionate about social media, content marketing and the opportunity to create an editorial content around sun protection, health and beauty
- Passion for developing an online community of consumers, influencers and partners; understanding their needs and desires; and building long-term relationships both online and off
- Strong project management & organizational skills and a track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects and deadline prioritizations in a cross-functional marketing environment
- Strong analytical capabilities and track record of planning, creating, measuring and reporting on program performance through KPIs
WE’RE COLORESCIENCE, AND WE KNOW HEALTHY SKIN.
From sunlight to pollution to free radical solutions, we believe in going way beyond UV. We’re obsessively overprotective about preventing skin damage. And that’s exactly why physicians love us.
WE KNOW SKINCARE INNOVATION.
We believe an investment in skinnovation means we won’t have to pay the price for free radicals. Because getting older is inevitable, but aging is optional.
WE KNOW SUN PROTECTION.
We believe in suncare as self-care and being extremely careful about using only nutrient-rich, chemical-free ingredients. Because the best age defense is a mineral skincare offense.