Brow Makeup Kit
Eye & Brow Palette
Shape and define with Colorescience® Pressed Mineral Brow Kit. Customizable for all brow colors, it’s all you need to highlight, shade, and brighten from regular days to your wildest nights. This palette is part of the Total BrowTM collection.Read Less
Join the Waitlist
Get notified when this product is back in stock.
Net Wt. 9.5 g / 0.33 oz
+ Versatile palette that is suited for daytime or nighttime use
+ Small compact component, easily taken on-the-go for when those long days turn into longer nights
+ Part of the Total BrowTM collection
- Begin with a shade lighter than your desired look, as minerals will darken slightly once applied
- Depending on your brow and hair color, we recommend a combination of 2 or 3 shades to achieve the perfect finish
- Once you've filled in and shaped your brows; use the brightening, neutral shade to highlight under the brows to enhance their shape
Mica, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Pearl Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Glycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Farnesol, May Contain (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
Complete Your Routine
Hydrating Cleansing Cloths
Available in 4 shades
Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
Usually burns, Tans minimally
Sometimes burns, Tans uniformly
Rarely burns, Always tans well
Never burns, Tans very easily
Join the Waitlist
Reviews Acceptance Policy
YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT TO US AND TO COLORESCIENCE USERS.
We want customers to get the information they need to make smart buying choices, and we'd love to have your help doing that. As a Colorescience customer, you can submit written reviews. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
We do not remove reviews because they are critical. However, we do ask that you follow our reviews guidelines below. Reviews not meeting these guidelines may not be approved.
WE MAY EDIT YOUR REVIEW
We may edit reviews for spelling, grammar, or content, while doing our best to maintain the intent of the author. Our content edits are intended to remove claims that may be barred under federal regulations and to clarify inaccuracies (for example, mentioning an incorrect ingredient). We will not change the star rating on reviews.
WHAT'S NOT ALLOWED
While we appreciate your time and comments, we limit customer participation to one review per product and reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Reviews by customers who have not purchased from Colorescience.com and/or who have not used the product.
- Feedback about the safety of ingredients. (We only use ingredients that we believe to be safe.)
- Content that is excessively unclear or obviously inaccurate.
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Feedback on your ordering/shipment experience. (Your review should be focused on the product itself.)
- Details about availability or alternative ordering and shipping information
If you have safety concerns about the product you are reviewing please discontinue use, talk to your physician, and contact us directly. Make sure to include all information about the details of your use of the product.
If you have a questions or concerns about this reviews policy, please contact us.