At Colorescience, we take great pride in our reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. But we get it, not everyone loves every product they try. That’s why, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns on eligible items within 30 days* of order shipment.
*Return period extended to 45 days of order shipment for orders placed during The Black Friday Event.
Love the product but the shade just isn’t quite right? We’ve all been there. Sounds like you need an exchange. While subject to availability, we’ll do our best to find you an adequate swap. And, if we can’t, we’ll circle back to a return.
Didn’t purchase directly from colorescience.com? That’s okay. While we, unfortunately, cannot accept the return ourselves, our authorized retailers and skin professional partners do accept returns via their own websites/offices. We recommend reviewing their policies and contacting their respective customer service team given the contact method provided on their website.
REASON FOR RETURN
Not the product for you?
To initiate a general return or exchange, please contact our Concierge team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include: your first and last name, order number, and email associated with the order
- Refunds for items returned within 30 days of the shipment date will be refunded to the original form of payment, minus any expedited shipping costs if applicable.
- Please note: it can take up to 10 business days to process a return or exchange. Processing times can be extended within 6 weeks of sitewide promotional periods due to high volume. Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. We are a small but mighty team here at Colorescience, please know that we are working hard to satisfy your requests in a timely manner.
Adverse skin reaction?
- We are so sorry to hear that. While we strive to make products suited for all, we understand everyone’s skin responds differently. If you have experienced an adverse reaction, please note that our team may require extra processing time for your request and kindly ask that you complete a data collection form to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- If you would like to proceed with a return due to adverse reaction, please contact email@example.com for the necessary data collection form before returning your products.
- No adverse reactions returns can be processed without the completion of this form. All adverse reaction refunds are subject to Colorescience’s discretion.
IMPORTANT POLICY GUIDELINES
- Any items marked “final sale” at the time of purchase cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you choose to make an exchange, that’s great! Our team will be happy to assist you in choosing the correct item for your needs. Please note though, that the replacement item will be considered final sale upon receipt.
- When your order arrives, please accept the package and inspect all items inside. We cannot make a return based on a refusal of an order upon delivery but we can process a return refund for you if you send the items back.
- If your order failed to deliver, we sincerely apologize. A reshipment is possible at the discretion of Colorescience. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to proceed.
- Please note, we cannot process a refund for a failure to deliver, only a single replacement shipment can be provided.
- ALL returns must be approved by Colorescience Concierge prior to submission and, once approved, must include the provided Colorescience shipping label on the return package.
- Please do not address “Return to Sender.” Our warehouse is unable to receive orders marked as such and we would hate for your return to get lost.
- Additionally, this process may incur an additional $15 fee that will be subtracted from your refund.
- We hope you love your order right away, but we understand that testing if a product is right for you can take time. This is why we recommend keeping the original packaging and giving yourself ample time to test each product before making a conclusion. If, in the end, you don’t feel the product is right for you, that’s alright. Please send back the gently used product with the original packaging for a refund or exchange within 30 days of shipment.
- Free gifts: All parts, pieces, promotional items or gifts with purchase must be returned if your return puts your purchase below the original gift threshold.
- Did you fall in love with your gift? We’re not surprised! No need to part ways, but please be advised that if you choose to keep any promotional items or gifts despite your return putting your purchase below the original threshold to receive the item, we do reserve the right to subtract the full retail value of the item from your refund.
- For full details on a specific gift with purchase or promotional item terms, please contact our Concierge team who can provide the full policy.
- We will process one return per order, meaning that if your order contains more than one item and you wish to return or exchange more than one item, they must be processed together.
- We accept up to three individual returns or exchanges in a 365-day period. After three returns or exchanges, you may make another once 365 days have passed.
ELIGIBLE ITEMS FOR RETURN
- Items purchased within the 30 days from shipment return window that were not listed as “final sale” at the time of purchase
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT RETURN-ELIGIBLE?
- Discontinued items
- Final sale items
- Hydrating Cleansing Cloths
- Brush Wipes
- Items listed on the sale page at time of purchase
- Gift Cards
- Special-order items, including discontinued item orders placed directly through Concierge, are considered final sale and non-returnable.
- If you return an item, any Lasting Beauty Rewards points earned on the purchase of that item will be deducted from your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse or deny any return requests or refunds at any time based on policy or program abuse. We may also change or update this return policy at any time.
- If your package is refused or undeliverable at the time of delivery or marked return to sender, an undeliverable package fee will be assessed.
- The fee is $15.00 for domestic orders and $30.00 for international orders. Please double-check your shipping address before you place an order to avoid incurring this fee.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS AFTER SHIPMENT
- Every order on colorescience.com is started within minutes of placement so that your order can arrive to you as soon as possible. While this is great, we are unable to change a shipping address once orders are submitted.
- Misaddressed packages are often lost in transit and, unfortunately, are not eligible for refund.
- If a package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address, it may be returned to Colorescience as undeliverable and a $15 return to sender fee will be assessed.
- Please ensure your shipping address is correct before placing your order. We have implemented address validation in our checkout to help prevent this issue - but it’s always best to double-check before confirming.
We appreciate your dedication to better skin by ensuring you never run low on your favorites!
Please note, by signing up for the Colorescience subscription program, you authorize us to charge the credit card you've saved on file and ship the product to you at the frequency you have selected (45, 60, 90 or 120 days).
- It is your responsibility to manage shipments, update shipping addresses and cancel scheduled shipments ahead of time, before they are sent out, if they are not wanted.
- Any returns processed on subscription renewal orders will be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price.
Quality is our speciality. Once you’ve received your items we ask that you please check that all items are functioning properly. If any of your items appear to be defective contact us immediately at email@example.com for further assistance, we will be happy to help.
- We reserve the right to refuse or deny a return or exchange for a product that was purchased more than 30 days in the past.
Accidents happen. No worries.
- Once your order arrives, please examine it for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. If a product has been broken or damaged during shipping, we sincerely apologize! You may begin a return or exchange for your damaged item by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction within 30 days of the order date.
- Pictures of the damaged items will be needed to proceed with a return/exchange.
- Please note, we require photos of damaged or defective items for insurance purposes. This also allows our shipping and product partners to better serve you in the future. If your product suffers from a nonfunctional pump, we may request additional information as it may just need a bit of priming to get going. We’d hate to have you wait for a replacement when the item you have just needed a second chance.
- If you have received the wrong product, our apologies! Please contact us immediately so we can be sure to reship you the correct item. We kindly ask that you do not throw away or destroy any part of the packaging, box, or products, as they are necessary to process a return or exchange. Items must be returned to Colorescience within 30 days of shipment.
To ensure that orders get to our customers as quickly as possible, our system begins processing orders as soon as they are placed.
- As a result, orders cannot be canceled/modified after they have been placed. In some cases, if you contact us immediately (during business hours), we may be able to cancel/modify an order, but cannot guarantee so and Colorescience is not responsible for lack of cancellation.
- If we are unable to cancel/modify your order, we will provide you with instructions for returning your order and receiving a full refund upon receipt.
If you purchased an item at regular price within the last 14 days and that item has since been further reduced due to a sale or promotion, you are eligible for a price adjustment.
- Please note, we do not price adjust or price match any special promotions or sale prices from other retailers.