In an ongoing effort to enhance your experience as a Colorescience customer, we've made some updates to our website platform, effective June 24, 2020. Please continue reading below for a recap of what's changing with your online account management and shopping experience.
- If you have an existing Colorescience.com account that was created prior to June 24, 2020, you will simply need to re-set your password by completing the customer registration form found here with the same email address your account was previously set up with. This will grant you access to your account on our updated site platform, where you'll be able to access past order history and, if you're a loyalty member, your Lasting Beauty Rewards point balance and tier status.
- Payment methods will no longer be stored or saved in your online account, with the exception of subscription orders. You can choose to save your payment information for future orders through Shop Pay, by selecting the Shop Pay option after checkout. However, for security purposes, these payment methods will not be visible or editable in your Colorescience online account.
- You can now easily track your shipments through your Colorescience online account. Once logged in, click on 'My Orders' to view your complete order history. There, you'll see tracking links to track any orders have shipped and are in transit.
- You can now more easily manage your recurring subscription orders, including editing your subscription items, changing your recurring ship dates and frequencies, and editing subscription payments, shipping and billing addresses. To do so, log into your Colorescience online account and click 'My Subscriptions.'
- Great news! Lasting Beauty Rewards members will now receive loyalty points on all recurring subscription orders that are processed and shipped.
Lasting Beauty Rewards
- Members who shop online can now exchange Lasting Beauty Rewards points for coupons right at checkout! Once you've added items to your shopping bag, you can select a digital coupon that you have enough points to redeem. Once you exchange points, that discount will automatically be reflected in your subtotal at checkout.
- With the updates we've made to our website, your Lasting Beauty Rewards activity history will no longer be visible in your online account for activities completed prior to June 24, 2020. However, your redeemable points balance and tier status has not been changed.
- We've made some updates to our point earning activities list. We will no longer be rewarding points for visiting our website, but we have added other eligible activities, like following us on Instagram and sharing us with your friends on Facebook. For an up-to-date list of activities you can complete to earn more points, please log into your online account and click 'My Rewards' and then 'Earn Points.'
- If you shop online through Colorescience.com, points for your purchases will be reflected in your account after your order has shipped. If you shop in-office through a participating skin health professional, points will be reflected in your account 24-48 hours after purchasing.