The Journey to Balanced Skin
Whether you’re just getting started or you’re familiar with the All Calm® experience, we here at Colorescience® applaud your commitment to happy, healthy skin.
As experts in the field of skin care, we understand the impact skin irritation and redness can impose on your daily life. That is why we are so proud to offer support with a dermatologist tested and recommended solution to help combat redness and restore balance to your beautiful skin.
Depending on where you are in your All Calm® journey, you may prefer to skip ahead. Please click below for what best suits your needs:
- About The All Calm® Sensitive Skin Regimen
- How to Use and Apply Each Product in The All Calm® Sensitive Skin Regimen
- Results to Expect Along the Way - and When!
- Your Personal Results
About The All Calm® Sensitive Skin Regimen
There are three products which collectively make up the complete All Calm® Sensitive Skin Regimen. Whether you’re starting with just one, or are an active user of the complete regimen, we’re here to give a breakdown of what’s what and how to get the best results for your skin.
The All Calm® collection of products is clinically proven to help calm sensitive, easily-irritated skin, and address the appearance of redness. Each product features proprietary BioSolace® ingredient complex to soothe and calm with a powerful, yet gentle blend of ingredients, including ginger root extract, bisabolol, niacinamide, and antioxidant vitamin E.
All Calm® Multi-Correction Serum
A clinically tested, lightweight serum that works to reduce redness and sensitivity while boosting hydration and moisture retention to support skin barrier health and soften skin’s texture. Skin appears luminous and refreshed while BioSolace® works from within to address sensitivity.
Use daily in the AM and/or PM — in fact, we highly recommend twice daily for optimal results. Designed with a completely translucent and highly-hydrating, yet lightweight, formula, it leaves skin feeling calmed and cooled.
All Calm® Clinical Redness Corrector® SPF 50
Now with an improved creamy texture, this award-winner is the daytime multitasker for red, sensitive skin. Its neutral tint with a subtle green undertone neutralizes redness for skin that’s visibly more natural and balanced upon application. BioSolace® helps provide ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness while all-mineral SPF 50 defends against damage from UVA/UVB exposure.
Use daily in the AM to instantly color-correct and protect skin. We recommend applying directly after our All Calm® Multi-Correction Serum for optimal results.
Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield
Easy-to-apply (and re-apply) SPF protection– after all, UV is the #1 trigger of redness and sensitivity! This product is the ONLY powder brush-on sunscreen with the Skin Cancer Foundation Active Seal. Keep skin safe from key triggers that cause redness, heat, and sensitivities to flare up by reapplying SPF coverage every two hours using this comprehensive environmental protection.
Use daily in the AM then reapply throughout the day for continued sun protection.
How to Use and Apply Each Product in The All Calm® Sensitive Skin Regimen
Whether you’re using one All Calm® product, or the complete regimen, here are our best tips and tricks for how to properly apply each product for optimal results.
1. Apply All Calm® Multi-Correction Serum after cleansing and using toner and/or essence.
- Dispense 2 pumps to begin. If you find you have a drier skin texture, you may prefer a 3rd pump.
- Blend evenly and gently.
- Follow with moisturizer. For those who are Pep Up® Collagen Boost fans, apply at this point.
2. Layer other treatments by order of increasing viscosity, with heavier lotions and creams toward the end of your skin care routine.
3. After completing your daytime skin care routine, it’s time to apply All Calm® Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50.
- Dispense 1 pump onto fingertips. You’ll notice a slightly green undertone. Don’t be alarmed; that’s part of the magic that will immediately neutralize redness!
- Warm the product by rubbing between your fingertips. This will help the formula blend in smoothly.
- Press and roll. Apply to skin by quickly and gently pressing hands to face and quickly rolling hands off, continuing until product is fully and evenly distributed. If needed, blend with fingertips starting from the inside center of your face and working outward.
- Some may find that while redness is corrected, they want a better color match. Grab your favorite foundation, and go for it! Your skin is primed and ready to apply makeup.
- For perfected and protected skin, we recommend pairing with our Tint du Soleil™ Whipped Mineral Foundation SPF 30 which provides light color coverage filled with skin-nourishing ingredients and peptides.
If you prefer a powder formula, our Natural Finish Mineral Foundation SPF 20 features a hydrating pressed powder formula that is lightweight and protective for a smoother, radiant complexion.
4. Wrap up the regimen by reapplying SPF every two hours using the Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield. Additionally, for a naturally sculpted appearance, you may prefer to use in unison with our new Brush-On Shield Bronze and Glow. Don’t forget to reapply throughout the day for easy, on-the-go continued protection!
To prime any of our brushes:
- Pop open the cap.
- Push the plastic sleeve down.
- Pull off the rubber band and pull sleeve up again.
- Cap the brush again.
- Tap several times on a hard surface with the cap side down. Put some power behind those taps! Repeat as needed.
- Flick + apply by re-opening the brush cap, pulling down on the sleeve, flicking the bristles to ensure powder is flowing, and apply!
Use small circular motions to sweep the brush onto dry bare skin, moisturized skin, or over makeup. Apply generously to the face for at least 60 seconds while making multiple passes. Don't forget about your ears, neck and other areas!
- Pro Tips:
- Be sure to tap and flick to prime the brush prior to every application.
- To ensure powder properly flows, apply with the brush facing downward.
Repeat “Morning Routine” steps 1 & 2, nightly.
Expert skin tip: When starting any new product, especially when using in unison with other products, start with a skin patch test for several days. If, after a few tests, you do not experience any adverse reactions, continue applying as directed.
How it Works
This sensitive skin regimen is everything your skin needs to feel restored, and nothing it doesn’t.
All Calm® products are powered by BioSolace® Complex, our exclusive, patent-pending blend of vitamins, botanicals, and naturally-derived ingredients that help to soothe and calm skin from the inside out. Key ingredients include:
- Niacinamide – this do-it-all form of Vitamin B3 soothes irritation, supports the skin barrier, reduces redness, and balances oil production to help improve the appearance of imperfections
- Ginger Root and Bisabolol (chamomile extract) – this calming combo also helps protect skin’s natural defenses from everyday aggressors, while cooling and soothing sensitive skin
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant support and reduces redness. It also calms skin before and after UV exposure
- Beta Glucan helps calm sensitive skin and minimize the appearance of redness, while helping to improve the skin barrier, soothing skin irritation
- Magnolia bark extract that is known to reduce recurring redness and soothe skin
- Sea fennel extract helps restore skin’s moisture balance and improves the appearance of radiance and smoothness
Used consistently, these products help to calm the skin and prevent against redness and sensitivity while working from the inside out to heal skin and simultaneously provide color correction.
Results to Expect Along the Way - and When!
While it’s important to remember that everyone’s skin is different and may achieve results in different timeframes, we’ve found it encouraging for many on this journey to share some milestone results from our clinical study participants.
Keep in mind that when using All Calm® products consistently, our BioSolace® Complex is continuously working beneath the skin to address the causes of sensitivity and redness. And, while it may take some time for results to be visible on the skin's surface, rest assured these powerful ingredients immediately get to work underneath the skin.
About the All Calm® Sensitive Skin Regimen clinical study: Please note, these participants achieved results through consistent use of the complete All Calm® regimen for 12 weeks. If you are using only one product, do not worry. Reduced redness and sensitivity is still achievable, it may just require some extra time and patience.
After 12 weeks of consistent All Calm® Regimen use, 100% of participants felt:
- facial redness was less noticeable
- skin appeared less inflamed
- overall skin appearance was improved
- Skin looked and felt healthier
Your Personal Results
Wherever you are in your journey with All Calm®, we admire your devotion to healthy skin. If you’re not experiencing the exact timeline these participants did, that’s okay. Everyone’s skin is different and some users may experience quicker results than others.
We encourage you to document your journey. Snap a photo of each week’s progress to compare your starting point with an updated skin selfie. Results may seem subtle now, but you’d be amazed at the difference you’ll see and feel from week 1 to 12!
Remember, consistency is key. Once you’ve mastered how to apply the full regimen and have incorporated it into your everyday routine, keep it up for lasting results!
From our team to you, you’ve got this! And we’ll be here to support your journey every step of the way.